The Womens Approach Sock from 1000 Mile is designed for maximum comfort with today's technical approach footwear. The 100% Tactel inner layer stays with the foot, wicking away moisture, whilst the soft merino wool-mix outer moves with the shoe, reducing friction and helping to prevent blisters and reduce wear. The unique combination of fibres maintains a comfortable temperature for the foot. Designed to be worn for 2 season walking and off-road activities in lightweight boots as well as approach or trail shoes.
- Outer: 66% Merino Wool, 33% Nylon, 1% Lycra.
- Inner: 100% Tactel
- Arch bracing gives additional support
- Heel Power grips the heel firmly in place
- Double layer construction eliminates friction between foot & shoe
- Tactel inner layer wicks away perspiration to keep feet dry & cool