Well-insulated parka that can handle hard treatment in the mountains. Padded with high-performance G-Loft Supreme and with a comfortable hood plus several pockets for extra gloves, goggles, energy bars etc. Generous cut that makes it easy to pull over other layers.
- Light, strong and windproof with PFC-free impregnation.
- 100% recycled polyester.
- Padded with G-Loft Supreme.
- Warms even in damp conditions.
- Adjustable hood with room for a helmet.
- Two-way zipper at the front.
- Protective flap inside with press buttons.
- Two zippered chest pockets.
- Spacious top-loaded pockets with concealed zippers.
- Large inside storage pockets in mesh.
- Velcro adjustments at the sleeve cuffs.
- Drawcord adjustments at the waist and lower hem.
- Easy-grip zipper pullers.
- Can be compressed and packed into its hood.
- RECCO reflector.
In 1960, Åke Nordin founded Fjӓllrӓven in his basement in the Swedish town of Örnsköldsvik. From its very first innovative framed backpacks and lightweight outdoor jackets, Fjӓllrӓven has stayed true to its original mission of making it easier for more people to enjoy and stay comfortable in the great outdoors.
Passionate about protecting the environment that inspires it, Fjӓllrӓven is always looking for new ways to reduce its environmental impact; from its innovative, PFC-free Eco-Shell fabric to its highly ethical and fully traceable Down-sourcing programme.