The Fjallraven Bergtagen Insulated Parka is a well-insulated parka that can handle hard treatment in the mountains. Padded with high-performance G-Loft Supreme and with a comfortable hood plus several pockets for extra gloves, goggles, energy bars etc. Generous cut that makes it easy to pull over other layers. This jacket can be easily compressed and packed into its hood for small easy storage. With a drawcord adjustable hem and velcro adjustments on the cuffs, you can ensure that the fit of this is perfect.
- Light, strong and windproof with PFC-free impregnation.
- 100% recycled polyester.
- Padded with G-Loft Supreme.
- Warms even in damp conditions.
- Adjustable hood with room for a helmet.
- Two-way zipper at the front.
- Protective flap inside with press buttons.
- Two zippered chest pockets.
- Spacious top-loaded pockets with concealed zippers.
- Large inside storage pockets in mesh.
- Velcro adjustments at the sleeve cuffs.
- Drawcord adjustments at the waist and lower hem.
- Easy-grip zipper pullers.
- Can be compressed and packed into its hood.
- RECCO reflector.