Comfortable hunting jacket in robust fleece with knitted outer layer that lets you move about silently in the terrain. Reinforcements give extra protection against weather and wear in exposed areas. Slightly longer back with a spacious pocket big enough for a dog leash, gloves, or similar.
The Lappland Pyrsch Jacket from Fjallraven features two chest pockets and two top-loaded hand pockets with flaps, you will have plenty of space to stow and essentials. The hood is adjustable to offer better protection against the elements, with a drawcord adjustment at the hem for a guaranteed great fit.
- Robust bonded fleece.
- Outer layer in a knitted wool blend.
- Soft fleece inner layer.
- Warm and wind resistant.
- Reinforcements in G-1000 Silent Eco with Hydratic.
- Articulated cut with a slightly longer back.
- Two chest pockets, the left with opening for an antenna.
- Clip-on radio attachment on left shoulder.
- Two top-loaded pockets with flaps.
- Ammunition holders in pockets.
- Back pocket with zipper.
- Adjustable hood.
- Two-way zipper.
- Drawcord adjustment at hem.