After a lifetime in nature, we are now updating our classic Greenland style for a new generation of outdoor enthusiasts. Mens Greenland Half Century Jacket from Fjällräven is a sustainable tribute to Fjällräven’s very first jacket from 1968 with an updated fit, comfortable hood and practical pockets. Taped, exceptionally pliant seams and tried-and-tested G-1000 Eco give a jacket that is just as suitable for hiking or playing in the forest as it is for everyday life in the city.
- Fabric: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Versatile outdoor jacket both wind and water-resistant.
- Design based on the iconic Greenland No.1 model.
- Taped seams give an extraordinarily light, smooth feel to the garment.
- Articulated cut provides full freedom of movement.
- Well-fitted, adjustable hood.
- Two chest pockets with buttoned flaps.
- Two large zipped hand pockets.
- One zipped inside pocket.
- Cuffs adjustable with corded ribbon and press buttons.
- Drawcord adjustment at hem
- Weight: 630g