Freeski in Haglöfs' full-featured Men's Chute II Jacket. Made from two-layer Gore-Tex, it blocks wind and water, and it features a helmet-compatible hood and easy access to pockets, even with a backpack. They earn a bluesign designation as well.
Lightweight and durable Gore-Tex provides a waterproof outer with a polyester taffeta mesh lining to enhance breathability and comfort. The mid thigh length, looser fit is suitable for body armour protection.
Two-way ventilation zips on the front offer optimum ventilation and fit while wearing a backpack.
- Fabric: Gore-Tex 2L (100% nylon, 70D, 139g/m²)
- DWR treated surfaces
- Two-way front ventilation zips
- Single handed, three way adjustable, ski helmet compatible hood with laminated and wired peak
- Brushed fleece collar and chin guard
- Two-way front zip with single inner placket
- Two zipped chest pockets
- Zipped sleeve pocket
- Two low bellow pockets
- inner mesh pockets with zip and cable port
- Articulated sleeves
- Velcro cuff adjustment with gusset
- Removable stretchy snow skirt with silicon gripper and belt loop snap attachment
- Dropped rear hem
- Single handed hem drawcord adjustment
- Rear hanging loop
- Weight: 895g
In 1914, a forester’s son called Wiktor Haglöf designed and created a backpack that would take him on an amazing journey. Made for the local workers, this original pack raised Haglöfs from their humble beginnings in a cabin, to a world leader in adventure clothing, footwear and equipment.
Today, high quality products are still at the heart of Haglöfs clothing, footwear and equipment, and every item is imagined, designed and tested by people who love and understand the outdoors. This process involves a working knowledge of how clothing should perform and is born from the rigorous demands of the Scandinavian wilderness.