Developed together with Alpine Rescue Switzerland this is Haglöfs most robust and reliable backpack for alpine climbing. Features include hard wearing material and the quick and easy accessibility of all important functions.
- Interact suspension system
- Back panel with 3D-mesh sections
- Top loaded pack with zippered front opening
- Spindrift collar with Haglöfs unique 1-Motion opening system
- Daisy chains on front panel
- Stowable ice axe loops and elastic retrievers
- Floating/detachable lid with double pockets and key holder
- Rain cover in separate lid pocket
- Rope-carry under lid
- Reflective side-compression straps with durable 25 mm buckles
- Sternum strap with integrated safety whistle
In 1914, a forester’s son called Wiktor Haglöf designed and created a backpack that would take him on an amazing journey. Made for the local workers, this original pack raised Haglöfs from their humble beginnings in a cabin, to a world leader in adventure clothing, footwear and equipment.
Today, high quality products are still at the heart of Haglöfs clothing, footwear and equipment, and every item is imagined, designed and tested by people who love and understand the outdoors. This process involves a working knowledge of how clothing should perform and is born from the rigorous demands of the Scandinavian wilderness.
You may also like...