Haglofs' super-warm Swook Logo Hood is a classic embroidered hoodie, made to the highest environmental standards. It's knit from heavy yarns for warmth and comfort, and like the other items in the range it's made with thick pile fleece for warmth and comfort. It won't chafe or bunch when you layer it: it will just keep you comfortable.
- 100% Polyester, melange look, heavy-knit-optic face and a soft warming pile fleece backer, 330 g/m², bluesign® approved
- Cosy fleece fabric with lofty inside and knitted face, giving warmth and comfort
- Inner placket at front zip: soft against the chin
- Raglan sleeve for comfort when wearing a backpack
- Flatlock seams throughout. helping to optimise layering and prevent chafing
- Zippered mid mounted pockets
- Single-hand adjustable hem
- Large logo embroidery
In 1914, a forester’s son called Wiktor Haglöf designed and created a backpack that would take him on an amazing journey. Made for the local workers, this original pack raised Haglöfs from their humble beginnings in a cabin, to a world leader in adventure clothing, footwear and equipment.
Today, high quality products are still at the heart of Haglöfs clothing, footwear and equipment, and every item is imagined, designed and tested by people who love and understand the outdoors. This process involves a working knowledge of how clothing should perform and is born from the rigorous demands of the Scandinavian wilderness.