The Boa Q Hood is a tough, uncomplicated, 3-season softshell jacket with remarkable breathability and comfort.
The Boa is cut in FlexAble soft shell fabric, using a combination of wicking action and a water-repellent finish to effectively keep moisture away from the body, while a tight weave in the fabric blocks a good deal of the wind. As there is no laminated membrane though, breathability is not inhibited, and maximum use can be made of the elastane content in the yarn: nothing gets in the way of the fabric's natural bounce, so you can move freely.
- Weight: 420g (size M)
- Fabric: non-membrane Flexable softshell
- Four-way stretch
- Excellent breathability yet good wind resistance
- DWR treatment (PFOS/PFOA & flourocarbon free)
- Wicking action
- Offset shoulder and sleeve seams for increased comfort
- Articulated sleeves
- Snug, adjustable hood
- Two zippered torso pockets
- Single-hand cord-adjustable hem
- Elasticated, shaped cuff with thumb grip