- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Shell: 100% Polyester
- lining: 100% Polyester
- Texapore Ecosphere 2L: 100% recycled
- Waterproof rating: 20,000 mm
- Breathability: 15,000 g/m²/24h
- Detachable hood
- Adjustable volume and field of vision
- 4 hand pockets, 2 chest pockets, inner pocket
- Weight: 615g
waist draw cord
Eco-friendly weather protection and a smart, field jacket style. The Mens Bridgeport Jacket is made of 100% recycled Texapore Ecosphere fabric. The jacket scores top marks for waterproofness and breathability. It's smart enough to wear to the office and the longer cut means it can be worn over a suit jacket. It has a detachable hood, seven pockets and a waist draw cord that allows you to customise the fit. What's really special about Texapore Ecosphere is the fact that even the membrane is recycled–a world first!
- Gender: Mens
- Brand: Jack Wolfskin
- Garment features: Water repellent treatment
- Technical features: Breathable membrane
- Ideal For: Everyday Walking
- Water column (mm): 20000
About the brand
Jack Wolfskin is among the leading providers of functional outdoor apparel, footwear and equipment in Europe. The fundamental idea behind all Jack Wolfskin products is to combine the best possible functionality with great comfort.
Since 1981 we have been inspiring people to seek adventure, to enjoy the freedom of the outdoors and to explore the natural world. We are outdoor pioneers of the first order and we make outdoor products you can rely on. Our products give you mastery of all weathers and the freedom and independence you need to make the outdoors your home. Whatever the outdoors means to you, with JACK WOLFSKIN there are no limits to what you can do. See you outdoors.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.