Good things come in small packages. The Moab Jam 18 Rucksack is a top choice for all your outdoor activities, especially energetic ones. The main compartment is big enough for your rain gear, snacks and water bottle. The packs in the Moab Jam series have a number of features that make them the ideal day packs for a wide range of activities. The helmet compartment and LED light attachment are super practical for biking trips. And when you go hiking, you've got lashing straps for your trekking poles and a useful rain cover. The Moab Jam packs are equipped with our flexible ACS Tight back system to help keep you mobile. Because the pack sits very close to your body, you retain full control of the load–even when the pace hots up. The central air channel at the back and the air permeable padding cool your back as you move.
- Shell: 100% Nylon
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Full-contact back system
- Body-hugging fit and outstanding ventilation
- Adjustable sternum strap with signal whistle
- Lightly padded, stowaway waist belt
- Trekking pole lashing straps and LED light attachment
- Side compression straps
- Large main compartment
- Inner compartment doubles as stow pouch for water bladder
- Elasticated helmet compartment on front
- Waist belt pocket
- Small pockets and pouches for small items
- Equipped for a hydration system
- Integrated rain cover in base compartment
- Lightweight Ripstop fabric with reinforcement threads
- Weight: 800g
Jack Wolfskin is among the leading providers of functional outdoor apparel, footwear and equipment in Europe. The fundamental idea behind all Jack Wolfskin products is to combine the best possible functionality with great comfort.
Since 1981 we have been inspiring people to seek adventure, to enjoy the freedom of the outdoors and to explore the natural world. We are outdoor pioneers of the first order and we make outdoor products you can rely on.