- Windproof, waterproof 2-layer MAMMUT DRYtechnology material with 10,000 mm water column and 10,000 g/m²/24h water vapor permeability
- With PFC-free DWR treatment
- Filled with 150 g/m² synthetic fiber on body and 120 g/m² synthetic fiber on arms
- Cotton-look outer material for an urban look & feel
- 2-point adjustment on hood
- Concealed two-way front zipper
- 2 concealed side zipper pockets
- 2 concealed chest pockets with zipper
- Internal zipper pocket
- Pre-shaped sleeves
- With snap buttons to adjust cuff width
- Adjustable hem
- Back length for size L 87 cm
For over 150 years Mammut have been making clothing, footwear and equipment for mountain adventures. Their range of climbing clothes, from wicking t-shirts to waterproof jackets have enabled climbers of all abilities to appreciate and explore the mountains in comfort.
Mammut began as pioneers in the design and construction of world class climbing ropes. With their attention to detail and exceptional technical understanding, Mammut became famous for producing equipment that people all over the world could trust their lives with.