The Men's Flux Jacket from Montane has been designed for cold and damp conditions in the mountains. Featuring layered 100g and 60g PrimaLoft Silver Eco combined to maximise insulation without compromising comfort, the Flux was conceived to be more than a simple belay jacket. Extensively tested on the big walls of Patagonia's Fitzroy in some of the most changeable weather conditions on earth.
- Main: Pertex Classic Eco
- Lining: PEAQ Synthetic
- Body: PrimaLoft Silver Eco (100g)
- Arms and hood:PrimaLoft Silver Eco (60g)
- Constructed from Pertex Classic Eco that is completely windproof, showerproof and fast drying
- Extra layer of 60g PrimaLoft Silver Eco in front of hand pockets
- Inner hood, rear hem and pockets storm lined with Pertex Microlight Ripstop
- Technical tailoring in the arms for articulation
- Fully adjustable helmet compatible hood with three points of adjustment and wired peak
- Soft fleece beardguard next to chin
- Two map-sized Napoleon chest pockets
- Two deep A-line hand-warmer pockets positioned well clear of rucksack or climbing harness belt
- Full length, reversed and baffled two way front zip
- Shaped cuffs with adjustable hook and loop tabs
- Adjustable hem
- Stuffs into right hand pocket
- Fit: Active Mountain
- Weight: 620g
Founded over 20 years ago British brand, Montane, engineers innovative, lightweight, breathable clothing and equipment for endurance sports and activities in some of the world’s toughest, most extreme environments.
Montane works with leading expeditions and athletes in the world’s mountainous regions, supporting climbing, mountaineering, polar exploration and endurance trail running as well as sponsoring the world’s leading ultra distance endurance races.
You may also like...