The perfect core insulation for cool days at the crag or long days moving quickly in the mountains. The Arete Vest from Mountain Equipment uses a water resistant down fill and super-light fabrics to make it hugely versatile whether worn under or over other layers and hardly noticeable when not required. Packing into it's own hand pocket this is convenient for any adventure, with two karabiner carry loops you can clip this to a rucksack for easy carriage.
- Helium 20 outer fabric is exceptionally lightweight and downproof
- 59g (Size 12) of water resistant Pure Down with a minimum content of 90/10 700 fill power
- PFC-Free water resistant down treatment
- Stitched-through narrow baffle construction throughout
- Optimised down distribution and fill weights using a baffle-by-baffle approach
- YKK® moulded centre front zip with insulated rear baffle
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets
- Elastane bound armholes and adjustable dual tether hem drawcords
- Packs into hand pocket with twin karabiner carry loops
Equipping expeditions for the harshest conditions on earth for over 50 years. Since Mountain Equipment began in 1961 we have continuously played a part in helping the world’s most talented and ambitious climbers, mountaineers and polar expeditionists push the limits of human achievement.
We have participated in countless ground-breaking ascents of the world’s highest peaks, supported climbers establishing ever more adventurous routes and equipped world record-setting trips to the North and South Poles.
We design, test and build our gear with passion and commitment. We use it ourselves, and we work closely with our Pro Partners to help us perfect our products, so that you can be sure that your Mountain Equipment gear has been proven to perform.