A serious, stripped back shell that shines on the
most difficult modern lines. The combination of
GORE-TEX Pro 80D fabric, Alpine fit and the proven
Super Alpine Hood make this one of the finest and
most robust climbing jackets available.
- Fabric: 3L GORE-TEX Pro 80D fabric throughout
- Super Alpine HC Hood with Cohaesive™ cordlocks
- Seamless face panel for maximum comfort
- Alpine fit with articulated and pre-shaped sleeves
- Storm Construction techniques used throughout
- 2-way YKK® moulded Aquaguard® centre front zip
- 2 large laminated Napoleon chest pockets
- Adjustable laminated cuffs
- Dual tether adjustable hem drawcords
- Laminated and laser cut inner pocket with zip
Equipping expeditions for the harshest conditions on earth for over 50 years. Since Mountain Equipment began in 1961 we have continuously played a part in helping the world’s most talented and ambitious climbers, mountaineers and polar expeditionists push the limits of human achievement.
We have participated in countless ground-breaking ascents of the world’s highest peaks, supported climbers establishing ever more adventurous routes and equipped world record-setting trips to the North and South Poles.
We design, test and build our gear with passion and commitment. We use it ourselves, and we work closely with our Pro Partners to help us perfect our products, so that you can be sure that your Mountain Equipment gear has been proven to perform.