A waterproof GORE-TEX® insert and Pittards® Armortan® Goatskin leather palm combine with our completely redeveloped Climbing fit to make these an exceptionally protective glove for the biggest and hardest routes. Pre-curved and articulated fingers ensure secure handling of krabs and screws as well as a firm grip on tools.
- GORE-TEX® insert is durably waterproof, windproof and highly breathable
- EXOLITE 210 stretch double weave Soft Shell outer
- Pittards® Armortan® Goatskin leather palm and back of hand overlay
- Climbing fit with pre-curved and articulated fingers and thumb
- Fibre pile inner lining on back of hand
- Micro fleece inner lining on palm
- Adjustable cuff closure
- Removable wrist tethers
- Reversed suede nose wipe
- Karabiner carry loops
Mountain Equipment know a thing or two about challenging conditions; because when you play a role in every British first ascent over 8000m and stand on the summit of Everest more than 175 times, being an expert can make all the difference.
That’s why Mountain Equipment have spent decades engineering expedition kit for the harshest conditions on the planet. They’ve equipped unsupported trips to the most extreme and far reaching corners of the globe and are trusted by International Mountain Guides and Sherpas the world over.