- Capacity: 75L
- 210D Nylon Honeycomb
- 450D Packcloth
- Lightweight Injection moulded ABS Polymer HighRoad LT Chassis
- Extendible ergonomic 'T' handle
- Easy access liquids & valuables pocket
- Large front panel pocket
- Internal compression wings
- Low profile padded carry handles on top & sides
- Panel zip access to main compartment with lockable zippers
- Rear panel pocket for magazines & small items
- 2 large internal zip pockets
- Dimensions: 66 x 43 x 34.5cm
- Weight: 2.33kg
Santa Cruz California 1974. Mike Pfotenhauer sat at his sewing machine with a head full of ideas and a burning passion to build the most innovative backpacks to the highest standard.
Fast forward to 2015. One man’s vision has grown into a wide range of Osprey rucksacks and accessories that are being used from the highest mountains to the most remote islands and everywhere between.