The Mens Valiance Jacket from Rab is a bonded box-wall construction down-filled jacket with fully waterproof Pertex Shield outer. A great option for cold and wet excursions in the outdoors it features YKK zips throughout and a helmet compatible hood with a stiffened, wired peak for extra coverage without hindering your vision. The highest quality hydrophobic down insulation is used throughout the main part of the jacket while areas of high exposure, the hood and cuffs, utilise Pyrotec synthetic insulation for better resistance against damp conditions.
- Outer: Pertex Shield (100% nylon with PU coating)
- Inner: Pertex Quantum (100% nylon)
- Main: European Goose Down (170g, 800 fillpower, R.D.S. Certified)
- Hood & cuffs: Pyrotec
- Waterproof & breathable
- Taped seams
- Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax
- Bonded narrow box-wall construction
- Helmet compatible hood with wired peak
- YKK Vislon front zip with internal zip baffle
- 2 YKK AquaGuard zipped hand warmer pockets
- 1 YKK zipped internal security pocket
- Slimline, hook & loop adjustable cuffs
- Drawcord adjustment at hem & rear hood
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 660g
Rab specialise in making rugged, high-performance mountain clothing and equipment. Created to give you ultimate freedom, protection and comfort, we use cutting edge materials as well as time-tested ones such as premium quality European down. Nothing fancy or over-engineered – just honest, hard-working pieces that you’d rather repair than replace.
More than thirty years since our founding, we continue to find inspiration in the untamed spirit of the mountains where we climb, the friendships we forge on the peak and our enduring mission: to awaken the climber in everyone and equip them for the ascent.