The journey is the reward. The Brenta 40 Rucksack is a sporty hiking backpack with plenty of features; pilgrimages and hut tours are no problem with this pack. The Aeroflex suspension system allows cool air to circulate and the shoulder straps and hip wings also ensure a good microclimate thanks to perforated foam. The Easy-Adjust System allows you to adjust the mesh tension at the back for the best fit to backpack weight ratio. The shoulder straps can be individually adjusted to different torso lengths with F.L.A.S.H.
The front access to the main compartment, three stretch outer pockets as well as attachment options for trekking poles or ice pick are practical on tour. To protect the environment, the textile primary materials were made in accordance with the strict bluesign standard, resource-efficient and environmentally friendly manufacturing.
Green Shape is Vaude's guarantee for environmentally friendly products – from sustainable materials, resource-efficient manufacturing and fair production.
- Main: HT Maxi Ripstop (100% nylon, PU coated, 210D)
- Contrast: 100% polyester, PU coated (600D)
- Lining: 100% nylon, PU coated (200D)
- Rain cover: 100% nylon
- Ventilated shoulder straps
- Padded hip wings
- Zipped hip wing pocket
- Padded hipbelt and shoulder straps
- Zipped lid pocket
- Inner zipped lid pocket
- Additional zipped main compartment access
- Front stretch pocket
- 2 side stretch pockets
- 2 pole attachment points
- Side compression straps
- Top compression strap
- Hydration system compatible
- Sternum strap with tube holder clip
- Capacity: 40L
- Load range: 7-12kg
- Dimensions: 61 x 33 x 29cm
- Weight: 1,295g
You may also like...