Osprey Womens Aura AG 65 Rucksack
All about this product
The Womens Aura AG 65 Rucksack from Osprey is designed specifically for women so it has anatomically designed shoulder straps and redesigned hipbelt. Featuring their AntiGravity back system and ventilated hipbelt, you get excellent ventilation without sacrificing performance where you need it most and is ideal for hot as well as cold climates. The ExoForm Biostretch harness with load lifter bar offers strong load support so you don't wear yourself out while pushing yourself to your limits. With two zipped pockets on the front, one zip at the base and top entry gives you easy access to all your kit quickly and thanks to the Stow-on-the-Go pole attachments, you get your trekking poles without having to take your bag off. If you get caught in the rain, there is a detachable raincover integrated into the lid to keep your bag dry so you can trek onwards and upwards.
- Capacity: 65L
- Main: Nylon dobby (100D x 630D)
- Designed specifically for women
- Anatomically designed shoulder straps & hipbelt
- Adjustable AntiGravity 3D suspended mesh backpanel/hipbelt
- Lightweight peripheral frame
- ExoForm/BioStretch harness with load lifter bar
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Fit-on-the-Fly adjustable hipbelt with zipped pockets
- Top lid access
- Under lid zipped mesh pocket
- FlapJacket top cover for use without lid
- Integrated & detachable raincover
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Stretch front pocket
- Twin zipped easy-access front pockets
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Stretch front pocket
- Twin compression webbing straps
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Twin ice axe loops
- Zipped base compartment with removable divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Max dimensions: 87 x 38 x 40cm (LxWxD)
- Weight: 2.08kg
87 x 38 x 40
Backpacking, Hiking, Mountaineering, Trekking
User Reviews (63)
About this brand
One man’s vision has grown into a wide range of Osprey rucksacks and accessories that are being used from the highest mountains to the most remote islands and everywhere between.
With innovation in every strand of each pack and an identity born out of true specialism, Osprey continues that true pioneering spirit today.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.