• Purchase any Osprey rucksack or travelpack between the 21st and 29th May 2020 to be entered into a free prize draw to win over £360 worth of Osprey products.
• Purchase of an Osprey rucksack or travelpack must be made on the Cotswold Outdoor website.
• The prize draw will take place within 30 days of the closing date and the winners will be notified by email to their registered email address by 30th June at the latest.
• Only one entry permitted per person.
• There are 2 prize draws happening – you will automatically qualify for both prize draws by purchasing an Osprey rucksack or travelpack between 21st and 29th May 2020.
• The winners will be selected at random from all persons purchasing an Osprey pack during the prize draw period. The winners will be drawn from a “hat” using a random computerised process.
• The winner must claim the prize within 30 days of being notified of their win. In the event that any prize is not claimed, we reserve the right to draw another winner from the list of persons eligible for the prize draw.
• The prize is as stated and is non-transferable and no cash or credit alternative will be substituted for the prize on offer. In the event that the prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
• In the event of circumstances beyond our control we reserve the right to amend the prize draw rules at any point.
• No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
• The prize draw is run by Outdoor and Cycle Concepts Ltd. trading as “Cotswold Outdoor” (Unit 11, Kemble Business Park, Crudwell, Wiltshire, SN16 9SH).
• The prize draw is only open to residents of the UK.
• All entrants must be aged 18 years or over.
• For residents of Northern Ireland, no purchase is necessary. You may enter the prize draw by sending your name and address to Osprey Prize Draw, Cotswold Outdoor Ltd, PO Box 75, Malmesbury, SN16 9WQ.
Employees, members of their family or other associated persons of Outdoor and Cycle Concepts Ltd, Osprey Europe and all other associated partners are not eligible to take part in the prize draw.
In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the prize draw, the decision of Outdoor and Cycle Concepts Ltd. shall be final, and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
The prize draw and rules will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
For residents within Scotland or Northern Ireland, this agreement shall be governed by the laws of Scotland or Northern Ireland respectively and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts or the courts of Northern Ireland respectively.
There are no products that can be displayed on this page
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.