- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Ideal use: Travel, camping
- Capacity: 1L
- Cold for up to 24 hours
- Hot for up to 6 hours
- Angled spout provides an ergonomic drink interface to deliver a high flow of water without spilling
- Universal cap is compatible with Eddy+, Carry Cap, Pivot Bottle and Hot Cap vessels
- Wide-mouth opening is easy to fill with ice and water
- Magnetic handle keeps the cap stowed while drinking
- Internal cap threads for drinking comfort
- Hand wash only
- Easy to clean
- BPA Free
- Weight: 493g
The angled spout is designed to grab and go - preventing slosh and spill. The newly designed magnetic cap attaches to the handle to keep from getting in the way while drinking and filling.
The Chute Mag is designed to fit in most cup-holders with a leak-proof cap for those moments you want to throw it in a pack for travel. The double-wall construction keeps condensation from building on the outside while a powder-coat paint job lends an elegant finish.
The Camelbak Chute Mag Vacuum Insulated drinks bottle delivers a robust and practical way to keep your hot beverage of choice good to go through breakfast and beyond.
- Brand: CamelBak
- Outdoor accessories: Drinking Equipment
- Ideal For: Backpacking
- Bottle features: BPA free
- Bottle material: Stainless steel
- Cap type: Spout
- Weight (g): 493
- Volume (ml): 1000
About the brand
CamelBak emerged out of the simple desire to find a hands-free solution to hydrating on the go.
Originally made from an IV bag and a sports sock, the first CamelBak was developed by cycling enthusiast Michael Eidson during a gruelling 100 mile race through the Texan summer. From that moment of innovation, CamelBak was born, and since then has grown into a range of water bottles, hydration packs, reservoirs and accessories; helping you to stay effectively hydrated and safe when working hard.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.