- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Author: Kev Reynolds
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Cicerone
- Publication date: April, 2014
- ISBN13: 9781852847333
- Nr pages: 320
- Weight: 230g
120 routes in this guide take walkers through the Swiss Valais in the Pennine Alps, with such peaks as the Matterhorn, Dent Blanche and Monte Rosa providing the backdrop. Covers Bettmeralp, Lotschental, Saastal, Mattertal, Turtmanntal, Val d'Annivers, Val d'Herens, Val de Nendaz, Val de Bagnes, Val d'Entremont, Val Ferret, Vallee de Trient.
- Guide type: Walking guides and maps
- Brand: Cicerone
- Book type: Guide Book
- Weight (g): 384
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.