- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Floating waist
- Slide Lock buckles
- Adjustable leg loops
- Seven gear loops (three diagonal either side, one centre back)
- Internal lumbar support
- Twin drop-away elastic leg loop retainers
- Four hypalon ice screw racking systems
- Cordura face fabric
- Unisex sizing (longer belay loop to accommodate variations in rise)
DMM's flagship go-anywhere, climb-anything harness has been updated: a few minor tweaks have been made, but the bits that made it so popular have been left alone, resulting in the Renegade 2.0.
There's no way DMM would have got rid of the floating waist design: all seven gear loops stay centrally positioned regardless of how many layers you're wearing, without the need for two buckles. The racking has been improved, and extra hypalon patches have been added for additional ice-pro racking systems to be fitted. To round off, the Renegade 2.0 Harness is fitted with light-yet-tough rear elastics and belay loop, as well as safe, simple to use Slide Lock buckles all round.
Everything great about the Renegade, with even more refinement. Brilliant.
- Gender: Unisex
- Brand: DMM
- Climbing Product Type: Climbing Harnesses
- Harness features: Adjustable leg loops
- Weight (g): 415
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.