- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- G-1000 Eco: Wind and water-resistant
- 65% Recycled polyester
- 35% Cotton
- Fluorocarbon-free impregnation
- Pre-shaped knees with opening for knee pads
- Reinforced double-layered knees and rear
- Adjustment at leg hem
- Map and axe pockets
- Inner mesh pockets
- Two Thigh pockets
- Two Hand pockets
- Fit: Regular
- Leg: Fixed Length
- Weight: 590g
The Fjallraven Vidda Pro are the durable trekking trousers made for outdoor adventures in the mountains and forests. Made from a durable, wind and water resistant G-1000 fabric, these trousers come with double-layered reinforcement over the knees and rear, numerous pockets for tools and essentials, and are adjustable at the leg hem for a perfect fit.
- Gender: Mens
- Brand: Fjallraven
- Ideal For: Bushcraft
- Technical features: Quickdry
- Tight Length: Long Tights
- Weight (g): 567
About the brand
In 1960, Åke Nordin founded Fjӓllrӓven in his basement in the Swedish town of Örnsköldsvik. From its very first innovative framed backpacks and lightweight outdoor jackets, Fjӓllrӓven has stayed true to its original mission of making it easier for more people to enjoy and stay comfortable in the great outdoors.
Passionate about protecting the environment that inspires it, Fjӓllrӓven is always looking for new ways to reduce its environmental impact; from its innovative, PFC-free Eco-Shell fabric to its highly ethical and fully traceable Down-sourcing programme.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.