Garmin Fenix 7 Sapphire Solar Multisport GPS Watch
All about this product
There are 7 days in a week. And the Garmin Fenix 7 Sapphire Solar Multisport GPS Watch is built to last for all of them. Featuring a 1.3” display and scratch-resistant Power Sapphire solar charging lens, it has the battery life to sustain your athletic and outdoor challenges.
Use trusted button controls or the new touchscreen interface to access selections. Gain performance insights and metrics that help you manage your exertion and build stamina. Optimise recovery with 24/7 health and wellness monitoring of heart rate, respiration, stress, sleep and more. Outdoor navigation sensors and new multi-band GNSS technology help guide you with a higher level of positioning accuracy, even in challenging environments. Plus, you’ll have preloaded TopoActive maps and worldwide ski and golf maps right on your wrist. To compliment your less energetic days, connected features include smart notifications, music storage and Garmin Pay contactless payments.
- Music Streaming: May require premium subscription with a third-party music provider
- Garmin Pay: View current supported country, payment network and issuing bank information at Garmin.com/GarminPay/banks
- VO2 Max or heart rate: See Garmin.com/ataccuracy
- Smart Notifications: When paired with a compatible smartphone; see Garmin.com/ble
- Pulse Ox: This is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition; see Garmin.com/ataccuracy. Pulse Ox not available in all countries.
- Long-running solar powered multisport GPS watch
- Scratch-resistant Power Sapphire lens with always-on 1.3” display
- Bezel: Titanium
- Case: Fibre-reinforced polymer with metal rear cover
- Watch: Time, date, alarm, timer, stopwatch, sunrise/sunset alerts
- Fitness: Distance, time, pace, laps, endurance and real-time stamina tracking, training status, advanced performance metrics and 30+ built-in sports apps
- Multisport suitability: walk, run, cycle, swim, ski/snowboard, golf & more
- Health and wellness: Wrist-based heart rate, Pulse Ox, stress and enhanced sleep tracking
- Navigation: Navigate the outdoors with a higher level of positioning accuracy, thanks to new multi-band frequency and GNSS network support (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo)
- Connectivity: Smart notifications, music storage and Garmin Pay contactless payment solution
- Highly responsive touchscreen interface for quick, convenient access to selections
- Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity lets you download maps for any continent at any time
- Built-in sensors for 3-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter
- Find freedom and adventure with preloaded TopoActive maps
- Maps for thousands of golf courses and ski resorts worldwide
- Trusted button controls that work in any environment
- Water Rating 10 ATM/100 meters
- Memory: 32GB
- Battery type: Rechargeable internal lithium-ion
- Battery life:
- Uses the sun’s energy to extend battery life
- Smartwatch (Solar): Up to 22 days
- Smartwatch (Indoors): Up to 18 days
- GPS Mode (Solar): Up to 81hrs
- GPS Mode (Indoors): Up to 62hrs
- Colour display
- Sunlight readable display
- 260 X 260 pixels
- Diameter: 1.3" (33.02mm)
- Size: 47 x 47 x 14.5mm
- Weight: 73g (Case only 50g)
- In the box:
- USB charging/data cable
ANT+ compatible, Alert, Auto pause, Barometer/altimeter, Calorie counter, Compass, GLONASS, GPS function, Interval training, Live tracking, NFC, Power meter compatible, Send (preset) SMS/e-mail message, Smart notifications, Touchscreen, Travelled distance, VO2 max, Water resistant, Waterproof, Weather forecast, Wi-Fi
1.3? (33.02 mm) diameter
Rechargeable internal lithium-ion
62 hrs (GPS) - 22 Days (Smartwatch)
4.7 x 4.7 x 1.45
Sapphire Solar Edition/Charging/data cable/Black QuickFit 22 silicone band/Documentation
Backpacking, Bushcraft, Camping, Climbing, CrossTraining, Cycling, Fitness, Hiking, Marathon, Mountaineering, Outdoor sports, Running, Skiing, Sport climbing, Trail Running, Travel, Trekking, Winter Climbing, Winter sports
Electronics & Gadget Type
User Reviews (44)
About this brand
Garmin products are world renowned for their accuracy, durability, build quality and attractive design. For 30 years Garmin has pioneered new GPS navigation and wireless devices designed for people who live an active lifestyle. From Garmin’s roots in aviation and marine, where accuracy is critical for safety, Garmin is now a household name. Garmin products are as diverse as activity trackers, sport watches, outdoor handhelds, cycling computers and sat navs, all made to enhance customers’ lives.
For athletes and outdoor adventurers, Garmin fēnix® 6 Plus is the high-performance way to beat yesterday and bring your maps and music along. This rugged, premium-crafted multisport GPS watch features colour TOPO maps with Trendline™ popularity routing, so you can find and follow the best paths. It can store up to 500 songs for phone-free listening and includes wrist-based heart rate, smart notifications and the Garmin Pay™ contactless payment solution.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.