Igloo ReCool Biodegradable Cool Box
All about this product
Introducing the world's first cool box made entirely from biodegradable materials: the Recool from Igloo. Created to provide an alternative to environmentally harmful foam cool boxes, the Recool can biodegrade and return to the Earth after use, rather than ending up in landfill. But don't let the sustainable materials fool you, as this cooler is still just as durable, and won't chip, scratch or make annoying squeaking noises like other foam-based boxes.
Designed with a 15L capacity to fit plenty of drinks, ice, and food for an all-day adventure for a family of four. This cooler comes with cup holders, an easy-grab handle in the lid and molded handles on the sides for easy grab and go.
- Ideal use: Camping, festivals
- Capacity: Holds 15L (20 12-oz cans)
- Recycled paper and AKD
- Reusable - simply empty water and air dry
- Molded-in side handles for ease of carry
- Fully compostable and biodegradable
- Center handle with Igloo logo
- 4 Molded-in cup holders
- Holds 20 12-oz cans
- Water Retention: Up to 5 days
- Ice Retention: Up to 12 hours
- Dimensions: 38.1 x 27.94 x 28.9cm
- Weight: 730g
38.1 x 27.94 x 28.9
User Reviews (2)
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.