Keen Mens Koven Waterproof Shoes
All about this product
- Ideal use: Hiking
- Upper: 48% Leather, 36% Synthetic, 16% Textile
- Lining: 100% Nylon
- Midsole: 100% EVA
- Outsole: 100% Rubber/TPU
- PFC-Free DWR treatment
- Non-marking multi-directional lugs for increased traction
- Generous space across forefoot for toes to spread out
- Speed-lace webbing system for comfortably snug fit
- Removable PU insole for long-lasting comfort
- Stability shank delivers lightweight support
- Heel-capture system for added stability
- EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Quick-dry lining for active use
- 4mm multi-directional lugs
- Higher-traction grip
- Weight (pair): 860g
Quickdry, Water repellent, Wind resistant
Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
Backpacking, Hiking, Trekking
About this brand
KEEN is a values-led, independently owned outdoor footwear brand from Portland, Oregon with a mission to responsibly create original and versatile products, improve lives, and inspire outside adventure.
Founded in 2003, KEEN ignited a revolution in the footwear industry with the introduction of the Newport® sandal, launching the concept of Hybrid footwear into the market and setting KEEN on a path of driving consistent product innovation that exists today. KEEN strives to live by its values, from its products to its actions, and by activating communities and individuals to protect and preserve the places where we work and play. KEEN employees passionately endeavour to live fulfilling lives, challenge the status quo, do good, give back, and inspire others.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.