- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Upper: Terracare Nubuk leather (part-recycled)
- Lining: Gore-Tex Performance Comfort
- Midsole: EVA wedge
- Outsole: Vibram 4 Trek technology
- Environmentally and socially responsible production
- Fair Wear accredited
- Liquid Rubber reinforcements protect against abrasion
- Elastic Gore-Tex tongue construction
- 2 Zone lacing system
- 3D Memory foam
- Board lasting
- Weight: 600g
Welcome to the Mercury family. The Men's Mercury Tour II High GTX Boots from Mammut will accompany you across technical terrain, bringing improved support and greater grip with a newly redesigned vibram sole. For an optimum sure-footed step on day outings or multi-day hikes when carrying a heavy load, this boot was designed to go the distance. On the outside, the boot impresses with a sustainable Terracare leather upper for an enhanced fit, which uses environmentally and socially responsible production practices. A high-quality Gore-Tex membrane gives the boots waterproof properties, making the Mercury Tour II High GTX the ideal companion for unpredicatble mountain weather. Get ready to get out there.
- Gender: Mens
- Brand: Mammut
- Ideal For: Backpacking
- Technical features: Waterproof
- Shoe width: Normal (G)
- Material: Gore-Tex
- Fastening type: Laces
- Main material: Leather
- Weight (g): 600
About the brand
For over 150 years Mammut have been making clothing, footwear and equipment for mountain adventures. Their range of climbing clothes, from wicking t-shirts to waterproof jackets have enabled climbers of all abilities to appreciate and explore the mountains in comfort.
Mammut began as pioneers in the design and construction of world class climbing ropes. With their attention to detail and exceptional technical understanding, Mammut became famous for producing equipment that people all over the world could trust their lives with.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.