Merrell Womens Moab 3 Mid GTX Boots
All about this product
Famous for its out-of-the-box comfort, durability and all-purpose versatility, The Moab 3 Mid GTX features a new, more supportive insole, a softer more cushioned midsole, a grippier Vibram outsole, and is constructed from partially recycled fabrics. The Super Rebound Compound provides durable shock absorption in the heel to help reduce torque and allow for a smooth transition into the midfoot, while the Vibram outsole is designed with a technical compound, giving a great overall performance for multisport, outdoor, mountain bike, snow sports, and water sports.
- Use: Hiking, multisport, mountain bike, snow sports, water sports, everyday
- Gore-Tex waterproof membrane
- Main body: Pig suede leather and mesh upper
- Webbing and laces: 100% Recycled material
- Lining: 100% Recycled material
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Vibram TC5+ outsole designed with a technical compound delivers an all-around balance of grip, traction, durability, flexibility
- Super Rebound Compound provides durable shock absorption in the heel, reducing torque and allowing a smooth transition
- Kinetic Fit Advanced removable contoured insole with reinforced heel cushioning
- Merrell Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Bellows tongue keeps out debris
- Protective toe cap
- Support: Medium
Backpacking, Cycling, Hiking, Mountaineering, Trekking, Winter Climbing
User Reviews (17)
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.