The Terra Mission Pant from Montane is a technical winter mountaineering pant. The fabric construction delivers high levels of performance, wind and abrasion resistance as well as a DWR. Themally efficient and with added stretch, the Terra Mission Pants give freedom of movement with durability. Designed in classic fit for all-round mountain use.
With plenty of pockets, including a zipped security pocket inside the right hand pocket for any essentials. There are zipped mesh lined thigh vents to promote breathability and adjustable lower legs with zips so you can customise the fit.
- GRANITE STRETCH Thermal nylon with DWR
- GRANITE STRETCH Tough
- CORDURA knee and instep panels
- Microfleece lined waistband with press stud, button
- Belt loops
- Removable belt
- Two mesh lined hand pockets and thigh pocket with zips
- Extra zipped security pocket inside right hand pocket
- Zipped mesh lined thigh vents
- Articulated knees with engineered tailoring
- Volume adjustable lower legs with zips
Our story is one of cutting-edge innovation and intelligent design. Of pioneering expeditions, extraordinary athletes, inhospitable places and the world’s most brutal and iconic endurance events. For 25 years we have pushed the boundaries of where our lightweight clothing and equipment takes us. It is who we are, what we are made of. It is what defines us.
We've used our expertise to create a collection of running, walking and mountaineering clothing and packs that are engineered to withstand the most extreme conditions and environments possible, giving everybody who experiences the quality of Montane the performance edge to go FURTHER, FASTER.