- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Capacity: 30L
- Use for: Hiking, mountaineering, climbing, fastpacking
- Main: 78% Raptor Eco 100D Robic nylon, 22% polyester
- Shoulder straps: 100% Contact Air Mesh Eco polyester (35% recycled)
- Harness: Contact Open Mesh Plus, 100% polyester
- Lining: Halo, 100% polyester
- Back Panel: 100% Polyester
- Adjustable pole and axe attachment
- External internal lid pockets
- Extendable removable lid
- Off-centre chest harness
- Side compression straps
- External bladder sleeve
- ZephyrAD back system
- Zipped hip fin pockets
- Front stretch pocket
- Side wand pockets
- Fit: Women's specific
- Dimensions: 60 x 25 x 20cm
- Weight: 890g
Versatility without compromise is central to the Montane Azote 30L Daypack, making it one of the most functional, go-anywhere, do-anything packs for the core outdoor user on long mountain days or minimalist overnight adventures. Constructed with the lightweight and tough, Raptor Eco 100 denier Robic nylon fabric, a full but clean feature set and the extremely comfortable, close fitting yet highly breathable women's specific ZephyrAD size adjustable back system, this pack is built to perform whatever the adventure. With recycled fabric content this pack also boasts an environmental foundation that will continue to do good as you explore.
- Gender: Womens
- Brand: Montane
- Ideal For: Backpacking
- Technical features: Stretch
- Closure type: Zip
- Fabric: Polyamide
- Weight (g): 890
- Volume (l): 30
- Dimensions (cm): 60 x 25 x 20
About the brand
Our story is one of cutting-edge innovation and intelligent design. Of pioneering expeditions, extraordinary athletes, inhospitable places and the world’s most brutal and iconic endurance events. For 25 years we have pushed the boundaries of where our lightweight clothing and equipment takes us. It is who we are, what we are made of. It is what defines us.
We've used our expertise to create a collection of running, walking and mountaineering clothing and packs that are engineered to withstand the most extreme conditions and environments possible, giving everybody who experiences the quality of Montane the performance edge to go FURTHER, FASTER.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.