- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Top: 100% Polyester 75D with micro-brushed surface
- Base: 100% Polyester 75D with non-slip, reinforced finish
- Large push-in valve for efficient inflation and deflation
- Supplied with lightweight stuff sack
- RR value 3.9, tested to ASTM F3340
- Dimensions: 183 x 51 x 3.8cm
- Packed dimensions: 27 x 16cm
- Weight: 740g
The Helium 3.8 Warm Zone self-inflating sleeping mat from Mountain Equipment provides warmth and comfort no matter where you may be camping out.
This sleeping mat allows you to stay warm and off the ground in comfort insulating your body and not allowing heat to be lost through the floor of your tent. Not only is this sleeping mat comfortable but also has a very small pack size meaning that no matter where your adventure takes you, you can always have room for the support of an inflatable sleeping mat. This camping mat features Warm Zone technology which means in key areas such as the torso, there is a higher density of foam providing better insulation and warmth where it is most needed on a cold winters night. The Helium 3.8 sleeping mat also features a large push-in valve for quick inflation and deflation making it versatile and easy to use.
- Brand: Mountain Equipment
- Mattress type: Inflatable Mats
- Ideal For: Backpacking
- Tent features: Lightweight
- Weight (g): 1390
- Packaging dimensions (cm): 27 x 16
- Outer fabric composition: 100% Polyester 75D with non-slip, reinforced finish
About the brand
Equipping expeditions for the harshest conditions on earth for over 50 years. Since Mountain Equipment began in 1961 we have continuously played a part in helping the world’s most talented and ambitious climbers, mountaineers and polar expeditionists push the limits of human achievement.
We have participated in countless ground-breaking ascents of the world’s highest peaks, supported climbers establishing ever more adventurous routes and equipped world record-setting trips to the North and South Poles.
We design, test and build our gear with passion and commitment. We use it ourselves, and we work closely with our Pro Partners to help us perfect our products, so that you can be sure that your Mountain Equipment gear has been proven to perform.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.