Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- 3-Layer Gore-Tex Pro 40D fabric
- 3-Layer Gore-Tex Pro 80D fabric reinforcements
- 100% Polyamide
- ePTFE membrane
- 2 Large and 1 Napoleon pocket, laser cut and laminated with YKK moulded AquaGuard zips
- 2-way YKK WR underarm pit zips with laminated and bonded entry
- Mountain HC Hood is fully adjustable with Cohaesive cordlocks
- Adjustable laminated cuffs and dual tether hem drawcords
- Laminated and laser cut inner pocket with YKK zip
- Alpine fit with articulated and pre-shaped sleeves
- 2-way YKK moulded AquaGuard centre front zip
- Storm construction techniques used throughout
- Seamless face panel for maximum comfort
- Water and windproof
- Weight : 500g
For those requiring the very best all-round performance and absolute protection for mountaineering in all weathers, there's the Lhtose Jacket from Mountain Equipment.
The multi-award-winning Lhotse Jacket remains Mountain Equipment's best-selling Gore-Tex Pro jacket. The latest evolution of this mountaineering classic represents the best possible blend of function, weight and durability. Features include a 3-layer Gore-Tex Pro 40D Fabric and 80D reinforcements, a fully adjustable mountain HC Hood with Cohaesive cordlocks and an alpine-ready fit with articulated and pre-shaped sleeves with adjustable laminated cuff design.Get ready to get out in the mountains.
- Gender: Mens
- Brand: Mountain Equipment
- Ideal For: Backpacking
- Garment features: Full zip
- Technical features: Quickdry
- Material: Gore-Tex
- Fabric: Polyamide
- Size recommendation: Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- Weight (g): 500
About the brand
Equipping expeditions for the harshest conditions on earth for over 50 years. Since Mountain Equipment began in 1961 we have continuously played a part in helping the world’s most talented and ambitious climbers, mountaineers and polar expeditionists push the limits of human achievement.
We have participated in countless ground-breaking ascents of the world’s highest peaks, supported climbers establishing ever more adventurous routes and equipped world record-setting trips to the North and South Poles.
We design, test and build our gear with passion and commitment. We use it ourselves, and we work closely with our Pro Partners to help us perfect our products, so that you can be sure that your Mountain Equipment gear has been proven to perform.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.