Mountain Equipment Womens Makalu Jacket
All about this product
The Women's Makalu Jacket from Mountain Equipment is a highly protective Gore-Tex jacket for hiking and mountaineering that blends function, weight and durability. Combining Gore-Tex 50D and 75D fabrics, a women's alpine fit and mountain HC Hood, the Makalu provides an ideal balance of waterproof protection, durability and weight for year round use.
The Makalu features large zippered front and inner pockets and a large adjustable hood that’ll protect your head against the elements. It’s rounded off by articulated sleeves that provide freedom of movement and hook-and-loop fasteners on the cuffs to keep the sleeves in place.
- Ideal use: Hiking, mountaineering
- Fully recycled 3-layer Gore-Tex 50D fabric
- 100% Recycled polyester
- 3-Layer Gore-Tex 75D fabric reinforcements
- 100% Polyester
- ePTFE Membrane
- PFC EC free DWR coating
- Two-way YKK moulded Aquaguard centre front zip
- Laminated and laser cut inner pocket with YKK zip
- Napoleon chest pocket with YKK WR zip
- Two large pockets with YKK WR zips
- Two-way YKK WR underarm pit zips
- Articulated and pre-shaped sleeves
- Fully adjustable Mountain HC Hood
- Dual tether hem drawcords
- Adjustable laminated cuffs
- Waterproof protection
- Fit: Womens alpine
- Weight: 500g
GORE-TEX 50D , GORE-TEX 75D
Adjustable cuffs, Adjustable hem, Adjustable hood, Full zip, Helmet compatible hood, Hood, Peaked Hood, Pit zips, Pockets, Two-way zip, Water resistant zips, YKK Zips
Climbing, Everyday Walking, Hiking, Mountaineering, Outdoor sports, Rock climbing, Trekking
User Reviews (30)
No PFCs or PFAs
Bluesign (Production Site OR Product)
Minimum of 4 Years Guarantee
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.