Osprey Talon 26 Daypack
All about this product
The Osprey Talon 26 Daypack is a streamlined and versatile top-loader with all the features you need for peak bagging and bikepacking. An injection-melded AirScape® backpanel and a continuous-wrap harness and hipbelt allow the pack to move with you whether you’re hiking or biking.
This lightweight pack features a hydration reservoir sleeve and trekking pole, ice axe and bike helmet attachment points.
Constructed with high-quality bluesign®-approved recycled high-tenacity nylon with a PFC-free DWR coating.
- Fabric: Bluesign 100% Recycled Robic Nylon
- S-M: 24L
- L-XL: 26L
- Adjustable AirScape™ backpanel
- Compatible with Hydraulics™ reservoirs
- Die Cut EVA harness
- External hydration access
- Front powermesh pocket
- Grab handle on top
- Injection moulded Airscape™ HDPE backpanel with EVA foam padding
- Internal key attachment clip
- Internal mesh pocket
- LED light attachment point
- Padded hipbelt
- Reflective graphics
- Side compression straps
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Stowable single ice axe loop
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Stretch pocket on harness
- Twin zippered hipbelt pockets
- Walking pole attachments
- Zip pocket in top lid
- Zippered top access
- S-M: 946g
- L-XL: 1.066kg
User Reviews (12)
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.