- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- H2No Performance Standard shell
- NetPlus 100% postconsumer recycled nylon ripstop
- Slick jersey backer
- PFC-free DWR finish
- Adjustable drawcord cinch at hem routed through front pockets reduces bulk under pack waistbelt
- Two-way helmet compatible adjustable hood provides visibility in poor conditions
- Two welted handwarmer pockets stay clear of waistbelt or harness
- Pit zips with welted, watertight two-way zippers for ventilation
- Watertight center-front and chest pocket zippers with garages
- Low-profile self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures
- Hood with laminated visor effectively sheds water
- Self-stuffs into the chest pocket
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Fit: Regular
- Gender: Mens
- Brand: Patagonia
- Technical features: Waterproof
About the brand
Patagonia’s mission: We’re in business to save our home planet.
Patagonia grew out of a small company that originally made tools for climbers. Today alpinism remains at the heart of a business that still makes clothes for climbing as well as for skiing, snowboarding, surfing, fly fishing, paddling and trail running.
At Patagonia, a love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them, and to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of our planet we donate our time, services and 1% of our sales to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups all over the world who work to help reverse the tide.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.