- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Ideal use: Skiing, Snowboarding
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 100% Postconsumer recycled polyester
- Lining: 100% Recycled polyester taffeta
- HeiQ Eco Dry PFC-free Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Bluesign approved
- Helmet-compatible, two-way-adjustable hood with visor
- Tall collar protects neck and face even with hood down
- Webbing loop connects to any Patagonia Snow pants
- Hem adjustment in front pockets
- Pit zips for quick release of heat
- Articulated arms for mobility
- Concealed Recco reflector
- Wind and water-repellent
- Low-profile powder skirt
- Freedom of movement
- Zippered media chest pocket with cable routing
- 2 Handwarmer pockets with brushed lining
- Internal drop-in for goggles or gloves
- Ski pass pocket on forearm
- Internal stash pocket
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 700g
Fully PFC-free and featured for versatility and focused on mobility, the Powder Town Jacket from Patagonia has an H2No Performance Standard 2-layer shell for waterproof, breathable, windproof protection, an articulated fit for freedom of movement and a smooth mesh liner for comfort and easy layering. Pit zips quickly allow you to release heat during exertion on the slopes, while the low-profile powder skirt with webbing loop at the center back of the coat connects up to any Patagonia Snow pants for a seamless outfit choice. Additional features include the helmet-compatible, two-way-adjustable hood with visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions, a tall collar to protect the neck and face and multitude of pockets for essentials including an internal drop-in for goggles and a ski pass pocket on the forearm. What more are you waiting for?
- Gender: Mens
- Brand: Patagonia
About the brand
Patagonia’s mission: We’re in business to save our home planet.
Patagonia grew out of a small company that originally made tools for climbers. Today alpinism remains at the heart of a business that still makes clothes for climbing as well as for skiing, snowboarding, surfing, fly fishing, paddling and trail running.
At Patagonia, a love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them, and to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of our planet we donate our time, services and 1% of our sales to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups all over the world who work to help reverse the tide.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.