- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Ideal use: Trekking, climbing and everyday
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 100% Recycled Econyl nylon
- Membrane: Polycarbonate PU (13% biobased content)
- Backer: Tricot
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish
- Fair Trade Certified
- Bluesign approved
- Microfleece-lined neck with waterproof barrier
- Self-stuffs into left handwarmer pocket
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures
- External and internal storm flaps
- 2 Zippered handwarmer pockets
- Snag-free center-front zipper
- Adjustable drawcord hem
- Zipper-garage chin guard
- Stowable laminated visor
- 2-way adjustable hood
- Carabiner clip-in loop
- Venting pit zips
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 394g
Simple and modest, Patagonia's trusted 3L Torrentshell Jacket uses three-layer H2No Performance Standard technology for exceptional waterproof, breathable performance, all-day comfort and long-lasting waterproof durability. This jacket is great come rain or shine with a two-way adjustable hood that stows away when no longer needed with a simple cord-and-hook design. The microfleece-lined neck provides comfort, and helps protect against unexpected downpurs with a waterproof, breathable barrier. If this isn't enough, when the sun starts to peek out from the clouds, the Torrentshell even self-stuffs into the left handwarmer pocket for added convenience and packability.
- Gender: Mens
- Brand: Patagonia
- Garment features: Water repellent treatment
- Technical features: Breathable membrane
- Ideal For: Everyday Walking
- Water column (mm): 20000
About the brand
Patagonia’s mission: We’re in business to save our home planet.
Patagonia grew out of a small company that originally made tools for climbers. Today alpinism remains at the heart of a business that still makes clothes for climbing as well as for skiing, snowboarding, surfing, fly fishing, paddling and trail running.
At Patagonia, a love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them, and to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of our planet we donate our time, services and 1% of our sales to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups all over the world who work to help reverse the tide.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.