Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Ideal use: Everyday
- 100% Recycled polyester knit fleece
- Low-impact dyeing process
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Bluesign approved
- Jersey trim wind flap, pockets, cuffs and hem
- Front zipper with kissing-welt closure
- 2 Zippered handwarmer pockets
- Interior drop-in pockets
- Contoured shape
- Ragland sleeves
- Princess seams
- Wind flap
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 451g
The fully-zipped, fully recycled Women's Better Sweater Fleece Jacket from Patagonia combines a sweater-knit aesthetic with the easy care of Better Sweater fleece for an everyday essential no outdoor lovers wardrobe would be complete without. Dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods, this jacket is Fair Trade Certified sewn and bluesign approved. Additional features include a front zipper with windflap and kissing welt closure, raglan sleeves with princess seams, zippered handwarmer pockets and interior drop-in space for essentials.
- Sleeves: Long Sleeves
- Gender: Womens
- Brand: Patagonia
- Garment features: Full zip
- Technical features: Insulated
- Fabric: Polyester
- Ideal For: Athleisure
- Size recommendation: Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- Weight (g): 451
About the brand
Patagonia’s mission: We’re in business to save our home planet.
Patagonia grew out of a small company that originally made tools for climbers. Today alpinism remains at the heart of a business that still makes clothes for climbing as well as for skiing, snowboarding, surfing, fly fishing, paddling and trail running.
At Patagonia, a love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them, and to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of our planet we donate our time, services and 1% of our sales to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups all over the world who work to help reverse the tide.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.