Patagonia Womens Strider Pro 3.5" Shorts
All about this product
- Ideal use: Hiking and training
- 90% Prevented Ocean Plastic recycled polyester certified by OceanCycle
- 10% Elastane
- Lining: 100% Recycled polyester
- PFC-free Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish
- Bluesign approved liner fabric
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- MiDori biosoft: Moisture wicking
- Reflective logo on front-left hem
- Internal adjustable drawcord
- Wide stretch-knit waistband
- HeiQ Pure odour control
- Quick drying brief liner
- 4-Way stretch
- Locker loop
- Mid-rise fit
- Semi-secure rear waistband drop-in pocket
- 2 Envelope side waistband pockets
- 3 Large stretch pockets
- Fit: Regular
- Inseam: 3.5"
- Weight: 98g
Odour resistant, Quickdry, Stretch, Water repellent
Adjustable waist, Pockets, Reflecting details
Fitness, Hiking, Outdoor sports, Running
About this brand
Patagonia’s mission: We’re in business to save our home planet.
Patagonia grew out of a small company that originally made tools for climbers. Today alpinism remains at the heart of a business that still makes clothes for climbing as well as for skiing, snowboarding, surfing, fly fishing, paddling and trail running.
At Patagonia, a love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them, and to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of our planet we donate our time, services and 1% of our sales to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups all over the world who work to help reverse the tide.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.