- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Author: GARY LATTER
- No of Pages: 480
- Page Size: 140 x 200 mm
- ISBN 10: 1906095582
- ISBN 13: 9781906095581
- Publisher: Pesda Press
- Published Date: June 2017
- Edition: 2nd edition, 2017
- Binding: Paperback (flapped)
- Illustrations: Colour photo topos
- Weight: 730g
Volume 1 of Scottish Rock covers a proliferation of Scottish crags up to the natural demarcation of the Great Glen. They are easier to access than most in Volume 2 and present infinite variety. There are selected climbs in Arran, Arrochar Area, Mull & Iona, Glen Coe & Glen Etive, Ardgour & Ardnamurchan, Ben Nevis & Glen Nevis, Central Highlands, Cairngorms, Easter Ross.
New to this second edition are numerous grade adjustments, improvements in descriptions, some topo corrections and new topos. Several less popular crags and cliffs have been removed, freeing up space for the inclusion of over 120 additional routes. There are also over 60 new photos.
- Brand: Pesda Press
- Guide type: Climbing and mountaineering
- Book type: Guide Book
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.