- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Author: Ben Giles
- Publisher: Pocket Mountains
- Publication date: Jun, 2012
- Format: Paperback
- ISBN13: 9781907025181
- Page size: 148 x 105mm
- Pages: 96
- Weight: 120g
The tranquil borderland of the Marches offers a varied landscape truncated by rivers meandering to lowland plains. Limestone to the west and north of the old red sandstone of the Hereford Plain has given rise to exceptionally attractive hilly country with delightful, narrow valleys.
In these 40 walks Ben Giles explores all the best places to vist in this wonderful area of the country.
- Brand: Pocket Mountains Ltd
- Guide type: Walking guides and maps
- Book type: Guide Book
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.