Rab Ascent 900 Sleeping Bag
All about this product
A warm, robust and reliable down-filled sleeping now made using recycled materials. The Rab Ascent 900 was designed for regular camping and general mountain use, and is ideal for those buying their first down sleeping bag be it for multi-day trekking or one-off backpacking adventures.
- Outer: 100% Recycled 30D Recycled Pertex Quantum (50gsm) with fluorocarbon-free DWR
- Lining: 100% 20D Recycled nylon
- Insulation: 650FP RDS Certified European Duck Down with Nikwax fluorocarbon-free DWR
- Rab Sleep Limit: -18°C (0°F)
- Zipped cotton sack with water-resistant base for home storage
- Trapezoidal boxwall construction with differential cut
- YKK Anti-snag zip insert and anti-snag internal guard
- YKK 3/4 length main zip with down filled baffle
- Left and right hand bags zip together
- YKK zipped internal stash pocket
- Drawcord stuff-sack included
- 3D shaped neck collar
- Angled foot box
- Internal Shoulder Circumference: 160cm
- Packed Size: 45 x 24cm
- Weight: 1610g
Outer fabric composition
30D Recycled Pertex Quantum polyamide with fluorocarbon-free DWR
Sleeping bag shape
Fill power (cuin)
Sleeping bag features
Foot box, Hood, Stash pocket, Water resistant coating
Packaging dimensions (cm)
45 x 24
Backpacking, Camping, Festival Camping, Hiking, Mountaineering, Trekking
User Reviews (4)
About this brand
Rab specialise in making rugged, high-performance mountain clothing and equipment. Created to give you ultimate freedom, protection and comfort, we use cutting edge materials as well as time-tested ones such as premium quality European down. Nothing fancy or over-engineered – just honest, hard-working pieces that you’d rather repair than replace.
More than thirty years since our founding, we continue to find inspiration in the untamed spirit of the mountains where we climb, the friendships we forge on the peak and our enduring mission: to awaken the climber in everyone and equip them for the ascent.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.