- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Use: Climbing, mountaineering, hill walking and everyday
- Main: 100% Recycled Pertex Quantum 30D nylon
- Lining: 100% Recycled 20D nylon
- Insulation: 100% Recycled GRS-certified 700FP down
- Nikwax hydrophobic water-resistant down finish
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish
- Zoned micro and nano baffle construction
- Packs into easy-carry stuffsack (included)
- 2 YYK zippered handwarmer pockets
- Large YYK zippered chest pocket
- Adjustable stiffened peak hood
- Harness-compatible pockets
- Adjustable drawcord hem
- Wind and water-resistant
- Internal elasticated cuffs
- Down-filled hood
- Fit: Active
- Weight: 413g
For the town. For the trail. For the rockface. With its active fit, fully recycled down and fabrics, and body-mapped baffles, the Women’s Microlight Alpine Jacket is the ultimate multipurpose coat.
The low weight, packability and tailored fit of this jacket enable it to excel both as a technical mountain layer, and as a general-purpose everyday throw-over. Its updated design uses zoned micro and nano baffle stitch-through construction for plenty of core warmth without any restriction in movement. With recycled 30D Pertex Quantum ripstop nylon, as well as GRS-certified 700FP P.U.R.E recycled down, the Women’s Microlight Alpine Jacket now features a fully recycled shell, insulation and lining. Additional key mountain features include elasticated cuffs, a compact stuff sack, three harness-friendly zipped pockets and an adjustable down-filled hood with stiffened peak.
By combining proven mountain utility with refined styling and feather-light packability, Rab’s updated Women’s Microlight Alpine is the down layer of choice for quick-grab mountain insulation.
- Gender: Womens
- Brand: Rab
- Insulation Type: Down
- Ideal For: Hiking
- Technical features: Insulated
About the brand
Rab specialise in making rugged, high-performance mountain clothing and equipment. Created to give you ultimate freedom, protection and comfort, we use cutting edge materials as well as time-tested ones such as premium quality European down. Nothing fancy or over-engineered – just honest, hard-working pieces that you’d rather repair than replace.
More than thirty years since our founding, we continue to find inspiration in the untamed spirit of the mountains where we climb, the friendships we forge on the peak and our enduring mission: to awaken the climber in everyone and equip them for the ascent.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.