- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Ideal use: Hill walking, Hiking, Trekking
- Upper: Oiled Nubuck Idro 1,4 - 1,6 mm
- Insole: P-Flex Lite
- Lining: GORE-TEX Extended Comfort
- Mid sole: Dual-density 3D EVA-CM
- Sole: PRESA TRK-01 / SuperGum
- Interactive Kinetic System technology
- Dynamic Stabilizer Torsion frame
- 3D Auto-fit ankle collar
- Abrasion resistant
- Ankle padding
- 2 Zone lacing
- High cut
- Last: RHA
- Weight: 580g (1/2 pair size 42)
Rush TRK PRO GTX is the new reference point for short or daily excursions. A waterproof and breathable walking boot made with a focus on comfort, with Scarpa Presa TRK-01 technology that can help reduce foot fatigue and IKS technology which provide more stability and comfort.
Rush TRK PRO GTX represents the right mix of comfort, stability and low weight, enhanced by the use of Nubuck leather with a Gore-Tex membrane.
- Gender: Mens
- Brand: Scarpa
- Ideal For: Backpacking
- Technical features: Stretch
- Shoe width: Normal (G)
- Fastening type: Laces
- Main material: Leather
- Weight (g): 580
About the brand
SCARPA, literally the Italian for Shoe. Footwear innovation and tradition share equally deep roots at SCARPA, which today remains a family-owned company with its headquarters and performance footwear manufacturing facilities in the same regions of northern Italy where it all started in 1938.
Scarpa products embody family run traditions, hand-crafted expertise and excel in durability and fit. Whilst also pioneering revolutionary technologies and techniques in manufacturing to create some of the finest footwear in the world.
Check out our Terra Range today. Men's Terra GTX Boot | Women's Terra GTX Boot
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.