The North Face Base Camp Duffel Bag Large
All about this product
Iconic for good reason, The North Face Base Camp Duffel is trusted by travellers and adventurers from the Himalaya to urban metropolises. It's made from water-resistant recycled materials and packed durability and ruggedness. It is not just tough; it is really practical too, with a tonne of thought-through features that make it an explorer's best friend. Use it as a duffel when in transit with the two padded side handles, or wear it as a backpack with the detachable, adjustable ergonomic shoulder straps when you are on the move.
It opens right up, so you can see what you've packed in its massive 95L capacity. If you do manage to over-pack, the four compression straps help you cinch it all in. There is a zipped end-cap pocket for separating dirty shoes or wet clothes without sacrificing space in the main compartment, which has a mesh pocket for helping you get organised. If there could be just one bag to symbolise epic adventures, it would be this one.
- Ideal use: Climbing, Lifestyle, Mountaineering
- Capacity: 95L
- Main: 1000D Phthalate-free, recycled PVC
- Boot: 840D Recycled ballistic nylon
- Non-PFC Durable water-repellent (Non-PFC DWR) finish
- Main compartment with secure-zip mesh and end-cap mesh sleeve pockets
- Two padded side handles serve as carry and haul handles
- D-zip opening with a weather-resistant, zipped flap
- Detachable, adjustable, alpine-cut shoulder straps
- Mesh-bag packaging helps keep duffel clean
- Water-resistant Base Camp material
- Water-resistant ID window on top
- Legendary rugged construction
- Four compression straps
- Double stitching
- Extra bartacks
- Fit: Ergonomic
- Dimensions: 40.64 x 71.12 x 40.64cm
- Weight: 1840g
Quickdry, Water repellent
Mesh inserts, Reflecting details
The North Face
User Reviews (33)
No PFCs or PFAs
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.