- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Upper: Synthetic nubuck leather
- Insole: OrthoLite X35 Hybrid (5% recycled rubber content)
- Midsole: ESS Midfoot plate
- Outsole: Vibram XS Trek outsole
- HF-welded navicular lock overlay
- Cradle heel-stability technology
- Shock-absorbing cushioning
- Abrasion-resistant mesh
- Rustproof hardware
- Weight: 800g
- Gender: Mens
- Brand: The North Face
- Ideal For: Hiking
- Garment features: Mesh inserts
- Technical features: Quickdry
- Shoe height: Low
- Fastening type: Laces
- Main material: Nubuck
- Weight (g): 800
About the brand
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.