Low in stock
You save 12%
Delivery - FREE over £70Wednesday 29ᵗʰ Mar - Thursday 30ᵗʰ Mar
- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Author: Stuart Ferguson and Keven Shevels
- Publisher: Trailguides Ltd
- Binding: Paperback
- No of Pages: 176
- Page Size: 148 x 176 mm
- llustrations: Black and White
- ISBN 10: 1905444370
- ISBN 13: 9781905444373
- Weight: 260g
With off-road running, the ability of knowing where you are going is a fundamental skill. Unfortunately for many runners the secrets of navigation are akin to the secrets of the dark arts of black magic. Specifically with the runner in mind, this book presents in an easy to understand manner all the skills and techniques that are required for the beginner through to the advanced user. 'Navigation for Off-Road Runners' will give you the confidence to go further.
- Brand: Trailguides Ltd
- Book type: Instructional Book
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.