Price Match Promise
What is our Price Match Promise?
At Cotswold Outdoor we are committed to delivering a fantastic selection of products at the most competitive prices. We constantly monitor our key competition to make sure we are not beaten on price. Our Price Match Promise gives you the added security that should you find a current year’s product at a lower price anywhere within the UK, either in store or online, we will match the price for you. This offer even applies up to 7 days after purchase.
How to claim the Price Match Promise
In store - Simply take evidence of the lower price into the store with you and show it to one of the team in store. This can be, for example, a copy of a current advert, or a reference to a current web page that the team can use to verify the price based on the Terms & Conditions below. The more information you can provide the quicker and easier it will be for us to verify your price challenge and give you the best price possible.
Telephone our Customer Service Team on 01666 575500.
Email our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide evidence to enable us to verify the price match.
Chat online with a member of our Customer Service Team. Simply click the chat icon in the bottom right of your screen and fill in the details to start chatting.
Terms and Conditions of Price Match Promise
- Price Match is only available for transactions completed in £ sterling.
- The product in question must be identical in style, year, specification, size, colour and warranty.
- The competitor store or website must have the product in stock and available for immediate purchase or delivery.
- The Price Match Promise can be claimed against any UK VAT registered retailer, in store or online. However, they must be an authorised retailer, i.e. not a sole trader or auction site.
- Where we match an internet price we will take the competitor’s shipping cost into account to work out the total price.
- We will match only against the advertised price offered by the competitor, i.e. this does not include additional promotional activities such as loyalty card points, cashback schemes and voucher codes.
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase.
- All Price Match Promise transactions are carried out at the discretion of Outdoor and Cycle Concepts Limited.
- Discount codes, affiliate codes and other offers cannot be used on top of price matched items.
Cookies do not in any way harm your computer. However, by allowing cookies you will be able to use all of the features on our website, plus your anonymous data helps us to develop and improve our website and your experience.
- Session cookies - Essential for browsing and using our online shopping functions. Expire after a browser session so would not be stored longer term.
- Persistent cookies - Help us show you relevant product using information about your preferences and choices stored in current or previous sessions
- First party cookies - A first party cookie is placed on your computer by the website you have visited, the information collected by this cookie can only be read by this website and cannot be accessed or read by any other parties.
- Third party cookies - A third party cookie is placed on your computer by a website other than the one you are visiting. These cookies are generally issued by affiliate companies and are in a standard format that makes the information collected readable by other websites.
These cookies are essential for our site's operation.
|Country cookie||cookie.country||Discovers and stores the user's country|
|Session cookie||cookie.cfid||Stores information about the user's session|
|Session cookie||cookie.cftoken||Stores information about the user's session|
|User information||cookie.user||Stores information about the user's session|
The cookies listed below are essential to help us improve your shopping experience.
|Google Analytics||_utma||These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
|Google Analytics||_utmb||These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
|Google Analytics||_utmc||These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
|Google Analytics||_utmz||These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
|Session Cookie||_#sess||Stores information about the users session|
|Traffic sources||_#srchist||Stores the history of traffic sources the user has arrived to the site by|
|User identifier||_#uid||Stores a user identifier (only within a site), this allows us to recognise you when you visit the site|
|Visit definition||_#vdf||Stores visit definition, stores information about the number of visits etc.|
|Extended product||cookie.extended_range_popup||Serves users with information on how our extended product range services work|
|Affiliate tracking||cookie.buyatsettings||This allows us to track visitors who have arrived at our site via the BuyAt/Affiliate Window service.|
Please use the instructions below to remove cookies from your browser:
|Internet Explorer 7.0+||
1. Click on 'Tools' in the menue bar
2. Click on 'Options'
3. Click on 'Privacy' tab on top secton
4. Click on the 'Advanced' button
5. Select 'Prompt' for both 'First party cookies' and 'Third Party Cookies'
6. Click OK and close the screen
1. Go to the Safari menu
2. Click on Preferences
3. Click the 'Security' tab
4. Under 'Accept Cookies', set it to accept, reject, or selectively accept cookies
|Google Chrome 8.0+||
1. Click on 'Tools Menu'
2. Click on 'Options'
3. Click on 'Under the Bonnet'
4. Click on 'Cookie Setting' buttin and tick 'Block all third-party cookies without exception'
5. Close the screen
1. Click on 'Tools' in the menu bar
2. Click on 'Options...'
3. Click on 'Privacy’ Tab in the top section
4. From the drop down box select ‘Use custom setting for history’
5. Un -tick the box that says 'Accept Cookies From sites'
6. Click OK and Close the screen.
We care about your privacy.
We treat your Personal Information as confidential. We keep it on a secure server and we fully comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 and consumer legislation. We reserve the right to disclose this information in the circumstances set out below.
Any personal data that you volunteer whilst using our services e.g. your name, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, contact telephone numbers, favourite outdoor activities, product selections, credit card or other payment information and a password will be stored.
We may also collect information about where you are on the internet (e.g. the URL you came from, IP address, domain types like .co.uk and .com), your browser type, the country where your computer is located, the pages of our website that were viewed during your visit, and any search terms that you entered on our website ("User Information"). We may collect this information even if you do not register with us.
You should be aware that this site is being monitored and may capture information about your visit that will help us improve the quality of our service.
We use your information only for the following purposes:
- Processing your orders;
- For statistical or survey purposes to improve this Website and its services to you;
- To serve website content to you;
- To administer this website;
- If you consent, to notify you of information, products or special offers that may be of interest to you.
We may contact you for any of the above purposes whether by telephone, email or in writing.
When you register with us you have the option to receive marketing information from us by post or e-mail, about products, promotions or special offers which we feel may be of interest to you. In the event that you do not wish to be contacted for such purposes, ensure that you tick or untick the appropriate box as you go through the registration process. You may unsubscribe from our contact list at any time by following the unsubscribe link in our emails or through your My Account page on the cotswoldoutdoor.com website.
We will not release your personal information to any company outside of Outdoor and Cycle Concepts Ltd for mailing or marketing purposes unless you have given your consent.
We will only share your personal data with our partners for the purpose of fulfilling your order, providing customer service to you and getting feedback to improve the service we provide.
Be aware that if requested by the police or a government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your Personal Information and/or User Information, we are entitled do so.
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, the Data Controller is Outdoor and Cycle Concepts Ltd at the address below. Questions regarding this Policy should be directed to the same address.
Outdoor and Cycle Concepts Ltd.,
Unit 11 Kemble Business Park,
Our website contains links to third party websites operating their own terms and conditions and privacy policies. Outdoor and Cycle Concepts Ltd is not responsible for the policies of any linked third party sites.
Using 'Share' Tools
When you choose to 'share' content with your friends through social media networks like Facebook and Twitter, you may be sent cookies from these websites.
We don't control the setting of these cookies, so please check the third-party websites for more information about their cookies and how to manage them.
Social media tools on our website:
- Google Plus
Find Out More
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.