Haglofs Womens Duality AT2 Boots
Low in stock
Delivery - FREE over £70Sunday 11ᵗʰ Jun - Friday 16ᵗʰ Jun
All about this product
Contemporary design and a double set of midsoles make Duality uniquely versatile – these shoes are ready for anything from a stroll through the park, to a mountain expedition. Haglöfs Duality will adapt to the terrain, no matter what the conditions are. One set of interchangeable midsoles, with a green pair of sole that provides robust support for rockier trails and heavier loads, and a red pair of sole that is lighter and softer, for a more relaxed feeling. You always have the option to switch half-way – but you'll never need to bring those extra shoes along for the hike. The modular design process for Duality was driven by innovation, with a focus on durability, repairability and versatility for a long product life. The shoes are made from responsibly-sourced materials.
- Upper: Fluorocarbon free water repellent nubuck & Recycled polyester
- Midsole: Bloom Foam
- Heel encounter: Bio TPU
- Outsole: WET GRIP Rubber/AHAR Plus
- Exchangeable midsole, allowing all-terrain use
- An extra pair of midsoles is included
- Extensive heel support and toe protection for stability and durability
- Premium leather from a tannery audited by the Leather Working Group
- Fluorocarbon free DWR-treated surfaces help repel water & dirt
- Engineered patterned outsole provides high traction and stability
- Knitted upper with sock comfort, made from 100% recycled polyester
- Finger loop webbing on heel and tongue for easy use
- Webbing and laces made from 100% recycled polyester
- Weight: 1116 g
Backpacking, Bushcraft, Hiking, Mountaineering, Trekking
User Reviews (1)
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.